Hey guys, so the other day I was nominated by the lovely Lauren Hill for The Versatile Blogger Award!! Thanks so much Lauren, it means a lot that you like my blog enough to nominate me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Now on to the rules.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award say that your blog post must include the name of the person who nominated you, and a link to their blog, seven facts about yourself, and then names (with blog links) of the people that you are nominating. So here are seven facts about me:
1. My favourite ice-cream is Ben & Jerry’s cookie dough ice-cream.
2. I’m obsessed with Pretty Little Liars and am determined to figure out who A is before they reveal it.
3. I didn’t dye my hair until I was almost 21.
4. My blog is nearly one year old now. I made it in May 2013.
5. I’m so scared about posting my first ever Youtube video to my Youtube channel tonight.
6. Some of my favourite Youtubers at the moment are Connor Franta, Sprinkle of Glitter and Thatcher Joe.
7. One of my favourite drinks is Dr. Pepper.
And my nominees are…
Heather from All Things Heather Lee
Molly from What Molly Loves
Poppy from Miss Everyday Elegance
Caroline from Seeking ElleJay
Madeline from Madeline Loves
I hope you liked this post. Thanks again to Lauren for nominating me. I was so happy when I saw your tweet. If anybody that I haven’t nominated wants to do the tag, make sure to leave your post as a comment down below when your are done so I can read it 🙂
I do not own any of the pictures in the above blog post.