1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with less than 1000 followers. (Stats taken from bloglovin’.)
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
1. Favorite Food?
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
3. Do you bakes, if so, what is your favorite recipe?
4. What’s your family like? (Are you married? Do you have children? etc)
I’m not married and I don’t have children. I have a mom, a dad, two sisters, a dog and two fish 😛
5. Do you have a weird quirk?
Not that I can think of.
6. What’s the last picture you took on your phone?
It’s a selfie of my sister. She likes to take pictures of herself on my phone and put it as the screensaver to annoy me.
7. Have you ever danced in the rain?
8. What’s a sickness you have faked to get out of going to work/school?
I think it was just general sickness back then. I hadn’t thought it through very well.
9. If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else’s body, who would you choose and what would you do?
Anytime I try to think of an answer to that question, I always wonder what happens to my body. Would the person I become switch bodies with me? Then I have no answer because I don’t trust anyone else to get everything I need to get done finished. I feel like I would go back into my body the next day and realise that they had ruined my life 😛
10. What’s your favorite book and why?
I have literally no idea. There is way too many to choose from.
11. What do you usually order at a restaurant that you have never been to?
I wouldn’t go to a restaurant I’d never been to without seeing the menu or hearing about what food they do because I’m quite a fussy eater. Also, I get a lot of anxiety when I go into unknown situations like a new restaurant so I like to know as much as I can beforehand.
Now here are my nominees:
Rae from Pastel Carousel
Jessica from Colourful Stuff
and Lauren from What Lauren Did Today
Here are my questions for the nominees: